Rigol Waveform Generator DG5071
70MHz, 1CH, 1GSa/s, 14bits, 128Mpts Arbitrary Memory Depth.
Delivery Charges quoted separate
- 70 MHz maximum sine output frequency, 1 GSa/s sample rate, 14 bits resolution.
- Single-channel model. The dual-channel model supports frequency and phase coupling.
- The 16+2 channels digital output module (optional) together with the analog channel can rebuild the more mixed signals in daily practice.
- Support an external power amplifier (optional) that can be configured online.
- Support frequency hopping output (optional) with hopping interval up to 80ns and arbitrary editing of frequency hopping patterns.
- 14 standard waveform functions: Sine, Square, Ramp, Pulse, Noise, Sinc, Exponential Rise, Exponential Fall, ECG, Gauss, Haversine, Lorentz, Dual Tones and DC.
- Rise/Fall Time of the Pulse could be adjusted separately.
- Enable to edit arbitrary waveform up to 512 kpts and output arbitrary waveforms up to 128 Mpts.
- Support AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK and PWM modulations.
- Support user-defined IQ vector signal modulation and IQ baseband/IF source output.
- Support Frequency Sweep and Burst output.
- Abundant I/O: waveform output, synchronous signal output, modulation input,10 MHz clock input/output, trigger input/output.
- Enable to store and recall waveform data and instrument state, and support versatile file types. Standard configuration with 1 GBytes flash memory.
- Plenty of standard interfaces: double USB Hosts, USB Device, LAN, and GPIB (IEEE-488.2).
- Seamlessly interconnected with RIGOL USB-TMC digital oscilloscopes for loading and reappearing waveforms.
- Support USB flash device storage for FAT files.
- Support PictBridge printer.
- Provide security lock hole.
- Support remote control through 10/100M Ethernet web.
- Conform to LXI-C instrument standards (Version 1.2).
- Provide Chinese and English built-in help and input methods.
- Provide powerful waveform editing PC software.
- 4.3 inches, 16M true color TFT LCD.