Rigol Waveform Generator DG811
1 channel function / arbitrary waveform generator with 10 MHz bandwidth, 125 MSa/s and 2 Mpts memory (up to 8Mpts as option).
Delivery Charges quoted separate
- Unique SiFi II (Signal Fidelity II) technology: generate the arbitrary waveforms point by point; recover the signal without distortion; sample rate accurate and adjustable; jitter of all the output waveforms (including Sine, Pulse, etc.) as low as 200 ps
- 2 Mpts memory depth (standard); 8 Mpts memory depth (optional) per channel for arbitrary waveforms
- Optional dual-channel with the same performance, equivalent to two independent signal sources
- High frequency stability: ±1 ppm; low phase noise: -105 dBc/Hz
- Built-in high-order harmonic generator (at most 8-order harmonics) Built-in 7 digits/s, 240 MHz bandwidth full featured frequency counter Up to 160 built-in arbitrary waveforms, covering the common signals in engineering application, medical electronics, auto electronics, math processing, and other various fields
- Sample rate up to 125 MSa/s, vertical resolution 16 bits
- Arbitrary waveform sequence editing function available; arbitrary waveforms also can be generated through the PC software
- Various analog and digital modulation functions: AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK, and PWM.
- Standard waveform combine function, capable of outputting specified waveforms combined with the basic waveforms
- Standard channel tracking function, when enabled, all the parameters of both channels are updated based on users’ configurations
- USB Host&Device interface (standard); USB-GPIB function supported
- 3” TFT color touch screen
- RS232, PRBS, and Dual-tone outputs supported