Facility design of Saint James Dental Clinic – Burmarrad
Bioscint Engineering was entrusted with the facility design of a dental clinic operated by Saint James Hospital Group in Burmarrad. The clinic operates three offices with two dental chairs, each complete with halogen lighting and a full suite of motorised and pneumatic turbines. One of the offices is also equipped with a digital Intra Oral X-ray unit, which makes use of the latest direct digital intra-oral sensors. Another office is further equipped with a panoramic x-ray system, to provide clients with full imaging of the mouth where required.
Lastly, the clinic houses a mini sterilisation department, in order to be able to re-process instrumentation which is used on patients to the highest degree of safety. Bioscint was responsible for:
- Preparing the spatial designs of the clinic,
- Preparing the equipment requirements in each office,
- Drafting the specifications of the equipment,
- Procurement of the equipment
- Installation, commissioning and acceptance testing
- Training and hand over to client
Furthermore, Bioscint is now entrusted with a service contract to ensure that all the equipment is kept up and running with minimal down time.